Sunday, November 22, 2009

Southern Comfort

Upon leaving my hair appointment at Hair2Inc, my stylist, Adrian Carew, gave me a gift in a chocolate brown box embelished with brown and pink ribbon and a note that read "Cake is Love." Now that he had peaked my curiousity I could not wait to open the brown box .... oh how I love to be surprised. I pull the ribbon and read the card... Southern Comforts "Downhome Desserts" mmmmmm "Authentic Soul Food" mmmmmm! I read on to find out who is responsible for this days treat Courtney Campbell (Pastry Chef) ! I delightfully open the brown box only to find a Red Velvet Cupcake inside! It was simply irresistible, a most definite 2 ILUVgoDIVA thumbs up!

Impress your family, friends or collegues at the christmas party with these delectible muffins. Southern Comforts hosts a wide variety of pastries and southern inspired food. Orders can be made ready same day, if placed BEFORE 12 noon to learn more visit Southern Comforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment